Collection: Everett Pianos

Everett pianos, established in Boston in 1883 by John Church and Frank A. Lee, are renowned for their solid construction and reliable performance. In 1926, the company relocated to South Haven, Michigan, where it continued to build its reputation. A significant innovation came in 1946 with the introduction of the Balanced Tension back, which improved tone quality significantly. In 1973, Yamaha acquired Everett and continued production until 1986. Known for their high-quality uprights, Everett pianos feature long-lasting soundboards and tight tuning pins, ensuring they remain in excellent condition over the years.

1 of 8

Ask Brigham any piano buying question...