Collection: Hamilton Pianos

Hamilton pianos, originating from the Baldwin Piano Company, have a storied history that dates back to their inception in 1889. These pianos were named after Dwight Hamilton Baldwin, the founder of Baldwin, who originally established the brand for their durability and affordability, aiming to produce reliable instruments for schools and institutions. Known for their robust construction and consistent performance, Hamilton pianos feature solid design and are particularly noted for their full-bodied sound, making them suitable for both practice and performance. The pianos were produced in one of Baldwin’s largest factories located in Chicago Heights, Illinois, and continue to be celebrated for their quality and lasting appeal in the piano community.

1 of 8

Ask Brigham any piano buying question...