About Brigham Larson Pianos
Why we strive to “facilitate positive musical experiences for families:”
- We believe you deserve to be guided in your search for a piano by a knowledgeable, passionate pianist and technician who can educate you about what you’re buying.
- We believe you and your family deserve to practice your craft on a suitable instrument that speaks to you — one that you absolutely love.
- We believe you and your family deserve to experience enriching musical traditions with a piano that brings you all together.
If you’re ready to find a piano you love and feel fantastic about, please come into our store to see our selection of new and used pianos, or click the button below to give us a call and schedule a time for a complimentary piano buying consultation. We’d love to discuss your needs and help you find the best instrument for you.
Start enjoying the benefits of musical traditions in your home in just 3 easy steps:
- Come in and compare pianos to get a feel for the look, touch, and tone of the one that's right for you.
- We'll help you select a piano and any accompanying decisions so that your piano best fits your needs and goals.
- We'll deliver your piano and you (and your family) can experience the cultural enrichment and advantages that come from adding musical traditions into your home.
COME IN OR SCHEDULE A VISIT TO FIND YOUR PERFECT PIANO
Hear the story of how we went from tuning pianos in a garage to the largest piano distributor in Utah. Listen to this interview of Brigham Larson by Hailun USA President, Basilios Strmec, as he shares the journey of how Brigham Larson Pianos became a 24,000 sq. foot piano megastore!
With a deep enthusiasm for pianos and musical traditions, both Brigham and Karmel — wife, business partner, and director of the conservatory — share their passion, knowledge, and expertise to help families flourish with music in their lives. As parents themselves, who have included all eight of their children in music education, Karmel and Brigham understand the importance of passing on the values, discipline, and passion for music to your children. They intimately know the value that can be gained by incorporating musical traditions and education into your daily life — from the lasting emotional and cognitive benefits to the improved family relationships that come with gathering around the piano.
Visit our Piano Shop and Showroom in Orem, Utah
Utah’s Premier Piano Store & Distributor
Bring Music and All Its Benefits Into Your Life.